Wednesday, December 28, 2005

And now 2006

Well Christmas is over and soon New Years will pass and it will be back to the norm. I have to re-start lings training she has almost healed so now is the time to get down to brass tacks. Her first task will be to get into shape something that she was doing very well with until the accident. The protocols will have to be review new positions assigned and she has to expand her circle of friends out in the west.

I have started back again to my exercise routine ouch that hurt I never learn. I should not stop them ever too much a pain to re-start after the holidays. I will attempt to find a surrogate for any punishments that require more than the intruder. I must get back to my toy making I have a new rotary tool which should be a lot of fun. No Sir no attachments that should be used on subs at least not yet. I am in a quandary as to how to give ling a feeling of closeness over such a distance. Oh for a teleportation device now. I would like to take a course on leather. Of course I would like to find one or two subbies to play with here.

I think that is all as far as what I intend doing this year

1 comment:

Sir said...

You will be able to give ling all the attention she needs with just Your words and seeing her on the cam....

And as far as the attachments, never say never there is ALWAYS something...

Sir,
Owner of the improved morningstar