Tuesday, December 20, 2005

Christmas is packaged and put under the tree


I have finished my wrapping, my decorating and I await a phone call for the last gift which if it does not come I have a replacement for it. SO the marketing is over for me now I start my Christmas spirit of baking , being of good cheer and remembering those that have good cheer about them. There are those like a neighbor of mine that does great decorations has the Christmas spirit well he yells at his kids for getting water on his car and he is off between xmas and new years but his kids are in day care I would guess that needs to rest after all that Christmas spirit then there are the grinchs. Those that are decorations challenged shall we say.One such person is a Grinch that I know does not keep Christmas well I would say. He is always berating the holiday and bah humbug that. Yet the rest of the time he spends driving friends around who can no longer drive. He is kind to any one he does not have to know you to extend his hand to help. He sits with worried wives waiting for their husbands to come out of surgery. He is always trying to organize events for that people can get together to enjoy themselves and he wants his borrowed grandson to enjoy Christmas. Yah this grinch is a nasty one at Christmas of course the rest of the year he is just a great friend.

SO to my friend not of the Christmas spirit, you are a gentle soul and I wish you the best all year long. To finish on a note of mystery have you noticed that you never see my friend and Santa together?
You could say they sometimes look a like. They both like harnesses and whips. They both like a little bit of dress up and they both like the cold .Secret identity hmmmm, harnesses and whips involved hmmm. You ever know!

2 comments:

morningstar said...

nice blog my friend ... i am wishing for you and yours a VERY Merry Christmas... and much happiness in the New Year..

morningstar(owned by Warren)
http://wtsubbie.blogspot.com/

Sir said...

The only fun time of Christmas is using the holly branches to replace those carrots in places, the garland to replace the tight ropes, the mistletoe to tease subbies lips, the stockings by the chimney to blindfold, and of course those colorful Christmas balls to replace the all year round ball gags....

Sir
Owner of that Xmas loving morningstar