Monday, December 03, 2007

A life lesson

First Contact
Words can have a multitude of meanings. Words need the visual also unless one is Agatha Christie and can drone on long enough that no one can mistake what she is saying. I never negotiate with a slave over the internet and any contracts made with them is done in person so that I can see the visual and hear the gasps of reaction from them .

Communication
I never use blogs to tell them anything they have not already discussed with me. More of a reporting of issues and solution at the same time rather than a probing of issues for all to see. SO if I am unhappy my slaves know al ong time before it would ever appear in a blog I demand this of my slaves in return.

SO you will read of situations , play sessions and related items and matters or questions of protocol perhaps before hand but punishments and disagreements are between my slave and my self and will be settled well before they ever appear here .

This is how I handle communications on punishment and problems between Dominant and slave. This is my rule it is not written down for all to follow in the lifestyle . All have different ideas , concepts and protocols so what others do is up to them. All that said breaking this rule with me though is rather serious. It breaks a trust and we base everything we do in this lifestyle on trust.

Next punishments when and why

No comments: