Tuesday, December 11, 2007

My rules

Well they have been simplified over the years they are as follows:


Inside
you are naked at all unless I tell you to put clothes on.

you must ask permission to enter or leave any room I am in.

you ask permission to speak or question.

you must be clean and properly coiffed.

you must wear your collar at all times when in the house.

Outside

no underwear is permit

the clothing you wear must make you easily accessible to me.

you must wear your chain collar.



Simple I would say. All offenses are punishable. So simple rules a simple uniform I do not ask much do I? Of course eye contact , where you stand and how what position you have been given for what times are always in effect.

2 comments:

Sir said...

How can one ask permission to speak when they are instructed knot to talk???

Sir,
Owner of morningstar

CLoud said...

Oh I am sorry asking permission to talk is a touch of two fingers to my elbow or knee depending on what position they are in.