Wednesday, December 19, 2007

Perfections welcome relief


I am at best a mistake in the life. We all are in my opinion. Some times we were an oops in our parents dreams . Some times we just ducked in time but we are here. When you think of sperm and egg meeting and all the possible ending from then to now we were more of an oops than sure thing. Different we all are how talk walk list . We come i so many shapes and sizes . Yes we follow a plan two eyes two legs hands and body but not all look alike.

So how can we have ideals of perfection when in our own way we are perfect. Yes I like to see naked women. Yes I like the ones that most have lifted to the pedestal of perfection female form. After seeing ten or fifteen of them it is like looking at a blank page.

I love to see and be with real women such as this on in the picture acting silly with her panties on her head, pretty but far more unique and interesting The picture is from a site and there is a link on my page you should check it out give the eyes a little rest from hard bodies and same looks . The site which uses everyday women in nudes very refreshing, well I like it .

No comments: