Wednesday, December 05, 2007

Punishments when and why

All Dominants punish for one reason or another. some use the idea that the slave has done something wrong to give sessions . Others store up wrongs until they have had enough and then explode into a punishment phase where every thing is scrutinized.

I list punishments and why they are given. I have a punishment stick that is only used in punishments. Punishment time is done at a specific time of the week never with a session. they are done coldly after an explanation as to why the slave is being punished. They are given time to explain their actions if they have good reason the punishment can be lessened. The are not allowed any bondage to help them during the punishment nor are they allowed to touch the punished area until it is over.

After the punishment is over they must reflect on it so corner time is allocated for it.

When do I punish.

For being late , breaking of my personal rules , rudeness , lack of proper attire, cleanliness and breaking of house rules or protocols. Mostly not for making the wrong decision but why you made the wrong decision. I never punish a slave in front of others unless they are part of my stable for offenses against me or my rules. Rudeness to my friends or offenses that are directed towards my friends are punished immediately in front of all to witness if I deem it to be right for the offense.

Why simple the slave needs to know there is consequence for actions that I do not approve of. IT is measure as to the offense and the slave knows in advance so there is no second guessing or talk on the subject. The slave must give an explanation on why that holds the key to the severity and quantify of the stroke.

An idea of it would be for lateness one stroke per 5 minutes late. I never have a limit as per quantity so if you are an hour late I promise you will not sit easily afterwards. You will think about it all week long till punishment day though.

No comments: