Friday, December 14, 2007

What is the role of the Dominant

AN interesting blog from little one has spurred me on to write on my feelings and what I think the role of the Dominant is.

First the gift of servitude is a gift and should be relished and coveted like a fine wine. I give very little to the slave where as they give everything to me .

Well not quite I tend to think of myself as an instrument of pleasure for the slave rather than they are one for me. They are the ones that fly in subspace. They are the ones brought to orgasm by my fingers paddle or whip. It is mostly their fantasies or the proper use of them by me that cause the slave pleasure. The side affects are servitude , obedience and trust. I find the trust is built on well I do my job of torturing them to orgasm in of course the fashion that they have expressed.

Now this is spoken from some one who has been about to keep vanilla life separate from the lifestyle. I tend not to want to know a lot about the slaves vanilla life. I do not like to waste our time dealing with matters that concerns anything but the pleasures of the lifestyle.

Now with all that said it is very hard to keep vanilla issues out of it as they affect the lifestyle greatly so as the relation grows so does the affect of the vanilla issues.

No comments: