Thursday, December 27, 2007

Murder most foul




Yes I must atone for my sins. Over the past two weeks I am responsible for the demise of five turkeys , four hams, three fish, two trays of deserts and a chocolate fountain. Unlike other years when I refrained from the feast and tried to exercise restraint I went ,pardon the expression , whole hog and ate like a pig!

Now I must atone for my sins and with out a slave to beat and whip I guess I will have to think of the dungeon for my self for a while back to walking, sit ups and rowing and tortures of that nature. SO much easier to be a sub and have some one whip your ass into shape I feel .

So if there is a turkey left standing out there well I can not think of eating another whole turkey, However I do not mind sharing a drumstick with someone as there ae two you know. After all it is Christmas and sharing is what it is all about is it not?

No comments: