Monday, December 10, 2007

Uniforms for slaves


I had a coffee today with an old friend. Subjects came and went when she said something about how most of the time my slaves are naked. Oh that is so true . I have often thought of uniforms and have made a few drawn a few but really and truly I just like them naked.

When we go they get to wear one of their outfits that they pride themselves in . Bits of fluff or a corset. Body stockings and all have been worn but when they are home with me or at my friends , bare ass naked is the uniform sometimes with a bit of red on the bare ass just to liven up the outfit.

I truly believe that slaves should not have the right to any clothes as all of mine have found out. I enjoy both the female and male forms. I enjoy the embarrassment that they go through being naked in front of me . How vulnerable it makes them feel how easy it is to use them and being naked allows ridicule so easily.

SO when my slaves are dressed it is a reward for them. It is a hindrance for me. Removing pants or a skirt to slap an ass is just not right I prefer to grab hair and slap away. SO for me the best outfit is one they leave in the car before entering bare ass naked. Oh do be nice and keep the house with out too many drafts and at a decent temperature you want the nipples erect not blue and falling off

No comments: