Tuesday, November 27, 2007

Trust

It is against my nature not to trust. To accept one at their word and not to try to see what they are really like. Yes a Dominant that has the naive idea that every one is honest

I was contacted on Alt by a young women .She said in her country they do not practice bdsm She offered slavery with only one limit it being that I was the only one to use her. I ask for pictures and when she sent them back the next day the hairs stood up on my neck.Her face and two pictures of her nude. She stated she was from Ghana hmmm. I must say very cute nice body but just something was wrong . I asked her to chat and did she have a web cam I thought that way I would see if it was her. She could not .I asked for a small tasks to prove the photos were of her. Write the number 3154 on her right ass cheek and take another picture.

As I did not feel she understood what she was getting into I also explained in the email how I use women that wish to be slaves. I asked her to write to me and tell me how she thinks it would feel to be beaten by the paddle in the picture with me. I also asked her how she expected to get from Ghana to Canada.

I did not think that it was a great request to make of a future slave but she seemed to take offense. I do not know if it was for the questions , the pictures asked of her , my picture or she figured out the paddle would hurt like hell.

So who ever the girl is in the photos may I say nice body and if it was you Maud well, perhaps choose a site for another service might be better for you.

No comments: