Tuesday, November 06, 2007

Joy of toys

I put a lot of importance on the making of toys. I usually only make them for my self and a few friends. I do not do pretty. How good looking something is is not really important as the is the functionality of it.

sort of bugs me when some one picks up a toy and flings it around with no concept of what is should do, feel like or how it should be used.

I have friends who i give my toys to and they try it out examine it and ask about it. That is great as they will get the maximum out of the toy and give me feedback that I can use to improve the toy.

Then there is Lash Larue my name for Dominants that are too scared to ask a question . Showing that they might not know something so they blunder through. Now Lash Larue was a comic book hero who could do everything with his whip. How ever some of us live in reality and know that what is done in comics is not always possible in real life. So when i see a supposed Dominant grab a whip and start flaying it without concern as to who is around. Better one that picks up a device and immediately applies it as they think it should be to their sub, just irks me.

All this to say I do not sell toys for sale I make them for my pleasure for my slaves pleasure and for my Dominant friends who appreciate that I make things to cause pain not be mounted on a wall for viewing pleasure. Now should yo wish a custom crafted piece and you are willing to devote the time to talking and explaining what you wish it to do I know of a few who will make it for you.I can you refer them to you. The only way you can ask for something from me is to be my slave. My friends never ask i just do it for them.

Thank you for the interest.

1 comment:

Johanne said...

You reminded me of the only time I experienced a "toy" made by Him... A bar spreader for my legs made out of a bamboo divider we had in the garden all summer... You know... I don't mind the toy... but just knowing it was made for me, to be used with me was already a huge thrill... Sadly, it has been used only once... I never saw it after that premiere and last use... It seems He had less excitment than I did... ;-(