Thursday, November 15, 2007

Plans for the future

It has been four years since heart attacks and operations has sideline some of my activities in the lifestyle. The one thing that stands out is that during that time I owned a slave during the Christmas period. This year I feel that I will not only not have a slave but my involvement in the lifestyle will wane even more than it has in the past few years.

I do believe that I have a few more trainings left in me so naked red haired women can apply but I will not start until at least the New year maybe not until spring. LOL I love naked red haired women braving the last chill of winter brings out goose bumps all over , no not on me on them silly.

Why not until spring well I have heard rumors that when Doms get old and feels despair at the the loss of others need for them . They are magically transported to an ancient castle that appears on the 19 th of December. There they make toys for the naughty girls and boys. Of course there are naked slaves about to test the toys out on and keep the toy makers happy. Mine of course will be red heads , hey this is my fantasy and yes Doms have fantasies too you know. SO I figure if i get to go then I doubt i will be back before January and hopefully not till April.

Well okay just my way of using my mind to get through another winter here. Bah humbug

No comments: