Tuesday, June 20, 2006

Well that is over with or is it.

The idea was for ling to find out more aboutme because she needs to be emotionally close to her Master. So I answered all the questions now a real task for my ling . Before we started the questions I told you to write what you know of me. Of course ling whined and complained about it but it was done.

Now my pet you must write what you know of me now what have you learnt from your questions. In the blog you will explain why you might have changed your ideas about me how you feel emotionally and all the diferences you have found in your thoughts on me.

It is Tuesday , I am entering hospital on Thurs morning at 8:30 I would prefer to see your blog by Wed night . Later than that and I do not know how soon I will be able to read it. When your blog is done you are allowed to ask one question. This should be stimulated by the questions you have asked or a burning question that did not fit in but that you deperately need to know. Remember I said ask the question I did not say I will answer it but it will stimulate thought and discussion and then perhaps you will answer it.

No comments: