Friday, June 02, 2006

great laugh at someone expense

I was talking with a switch friend of mine . Right now the person is in Dominant side with a newbie sub. Newbie to the point where all is new to her. The sub saw a movie a few years agao about a Domme and her female sub and expects the hollywood version of a lifestyle relationship. She is demanding a lot of lets say time from my switch friend. My friend just wants to Dom her not be her best friend not get emotional involved with her.


Hmmm that sounds familar. I have had a few subs like that recently and I spoke to a Domme friend of mine and she said men are from mars and women from venus. All women want emotion . Well I have given this a great deal of thought and I do not totally agree with the men from Mars and women from Venus stuff. After hearing from my switch friend and having Dommed her I think that Dominants are from Mars subs are from Venus and switches well since we are pratical perfect in every way must be the only humans in the lifestyle but we commute a lot that could be why we get cranky at newbies sometimes!

Here is smiling at you Switch.

2 comments:

CLoud said...

I do not like online relations. this is my first and only one it is very hard to connect to bits and bites. Tha tsaid ling is very special to me she has managed to worm her way in a thousand miles away. i woul dsay that the only reason I started this with her was tht she was so interested in protocols.

How do I feel it well I have a friend thereSir Garrick who keeps me abreast of how well she accepts her training and there is the web cam.

HOw do I feel about it it is as serious as a rl I still affect her life I can casue harm as well as good because she trusts me that must be taken seriously.

I see results in her exercises her weight loss the time she uses for tasks is it as good as rl life no it is not she serves otheres to prove herself to me but she has no chance of serving me.
In this relation I feel more of a coach perfect lings techniques .

I hope this helped in your understanding and again ling is special I do not think I cold do the type of chat sex that I see in the rooms even with a lifestyle swing to it it is just not the same

Polyfetishist said...

I've certainly seen plenty of Dommes express a desire for more than D/s from submissives.

But having come up with several generalizations and remembered at least one contradictory example I guess it is really more an issue of trying to make things clear at the beginning.

Which doesn't always exactly right either ...