Friday, June 16, 2006

8

You do judge people but You aren't swayed by Your judgements....How is that possible?
Every one judges people everyone is swayed by the actions of others I merely reserve judgement past the initial impression.

"A cold uncaring individual someone without emotions" How does that make You feel....inside?
This judgement as you call it was related to me by a manager that worked for me he said that if I every took over the store he worked in as I came in the front door he would leave by the back. Another said and this is a translation of a Quebecois saying " if he opens his mouth does a light go on" meaning that I did not smile I was like a fridge. As my job was mostly turning companies around I usually had to chop some heads So this allowed me to do my job with out the hassle of emotion.
If You could change that judegement what would it be too?

I would not as it is a useful tool to see reaction of others

"Too much changes over the years to be able to say that one has always loved the other or will." What You once loved You may not love later?

You might well love something else as it fits your needs better.

"Only mothers are capable of not seeing the faults and irks of their children their concept of reality when it comes to their children is often clouded by this emotion." But not a Fathers?
I can speak only for myself but yes it is different Mothers want to hold on as long as possible I tend to want them to be free so that they can have a life there onw life. That cannot be done coddled in mother's arms. They must take their chances like all fledglings must do when they atttempt flight on their own.
Do You think logic and reason should even play a part of love?

Love is not the protecter we all think it is. It does not stop the storms of life nor does it make decisions easier. It clouds judgement so love is part of life so is logic and reason part of life. Love plays a part of reason and logic not the other way.
Do You think Your cynicsm keeps You from enjoying some parts of life?

No honour does.
Are You afraid to open Yourself to real love?
Real what is real love making fairytale decisions or facing the harsh realities of life. I donot open myself as you say why should I if you know the ending of a book and the story line why would you read it .

No comments: