Tuesday, June 20, 2006

TEN Finally!!!


You said, "I do not believe that love sworks you have commitment you have sharing and i can see that you have loyalty and I see that but love all I see is are words written about it but nothing that cannot be described in other words that describe actions, usually under the heading of love, much better."
Okay this answer didn't make much sense to me.....BUT what i think i got from it was that You can't 'see' love, so it doesn't exist or You don't give it much power in Your life.
I believe that humans try desperately to be in love to express love to do everything for love yet truly they have not ever been in love few have. There are great stories and poems about it. Love is something you experience once in a lifetime if you are lucky but only once and not all will. Most relations are based on contentment or infatuation not love. They all start due to needs of individuals that are fulfill by what others want to give. AN emotional payment you could say. There is an old song that says you cannot pay for love. On to the questions now.

Isn't there many ways people express love in an action?

They express a need or want through action if you wish to put these actions under an umbrella word such as love so be it.

Do You feel You have ever really been in love?
Yes

"To say that I am beating someone ass because I love them no it is because I enjoy it." Haven't You ever given a sub something they wanted more than You did?
Yes I have

Why or Why not?
Because U enjoyed the power I had by giving it

Do You feel love hasn't entered Your BDSM life because of vanilla commitments?

No it has entered
What means more from You...Love or Commitment?
Commitment
What means more to You...love or commitment?
commitment if I must use the word

"Again not love but honor relates to it " Isn't there love in honor?
There does not have to be
i mean to truly honor someone don't you need to love them?
No

Did You learn anything about Yourself during this challenge?
Not really my dear except you base a lot of things on this word love I hope it is as strong as a word as you feel it to be for you.

No comments: