Wednesday, June 14, 2006

Perhaps I am late

Sir a Dom friend of mine suggested that ling's lack of blogging was a punishment offence. I don't think so as she has just returned from vacation. How ever ling does need to get back into submissive mode again so a task I think would be good.

I will say that I have no pictures yet of her positions hmmmm well a nasty task then. Since the vacation went so well time to contemplate things again so lets re-introduce the intruder for meditation purposes only. SO insert the intruder then think of why you should get the web cam going and how you can get those pictures and when. Wait make sure you have the right answers for these questions ling so keep the intruder in for half an hour. Then you can blog your answers to the task above. Once the blogging is over then you may remove you friend the intruder.
Now I know it has been a while but do remember that the intruder goes in your ass ling no where else. Just to keep you focused ling no orgasm until the questions have been asked and the tasks above done.

enjoy the day

No comments: