Thursday, June 01, 2006

The six

Do You give trust upfront or is it something that is earned?

ANs: I mostly give it upfront I do not like to judge someone be fore I know them. There is an initial period when I make up my mind if I wish to know this person at all but mostly up front.

What if someone lies to You to protect You?

Ans: No such thing the only thing that can protect me is honesty so I can make my own decisions I accept no lies for what reason

Why do You place So much on honor?

Ans:
After youth and our riches are gone what else do we have. I think that if honour was given the same status as our wants we would not have the hopeless dispair that causes wars, starvation and sickness.

Where do You draw the line on second chances?

ans:

That is a feeling I cannot tell you a limit or hard if statement just a feeling that it is right to do so

Your answer on luck surprises me. How much do You think luck plays a role in Your life?

Ans:

Luck or the word I prefer is chance plays a large role sometime and totally depends on the circumstance , time and place so this question I cannot answer with a percentage or frequency merely that it does and totally depends on the butterflies wings.

"both have value the must be used at the right time." When would be the right time for each...in Your eyes?


Ans: when confronted by a tiger at a hundred yards I would back away facing the danger until I knew I could reach safety then I would run for it. Otherwise I would look for weapons and prepare for the onslaufght keeping my eyes on the tiger . I would then stalk and plan my attack waiting for the best time for me . After all the Tiger might not want to face his fears that day.

There you go ling six down I hope you are learning more about me

No comments: