Sunday, June 18, 2006

nine

You told me how this came to be but You didn't answer my question. "A cold uncaring individual someone without emotions" How does that make You feel....inside?
My I thought I did it does not affect me what others think of me

"You might well love something else as it fits your needs better." What happens to what You once loved?
That depends on circumstance I do not confuse the word love with commitment

Do You believe it is better to have loved and lost than to never have loved at all?
I do not think that any experience is bad so experience as much as you can.

Where is Your romance?
In fantasies and books

"You might well love something else as it fits your needs better." Do You truly think love works that way?
I do not beleive that love sworks you have commitment you have sharing and i can see that you have loyalty and I see that but love all I see is are words written about it but nothing that cannot be described in other words that describe actions, usually under the heading of love, much better.

Is it really love if You can just turn it on and off?

I think my answer above covers this question

This is cynicism, "why should I if you know the ending of a book and the story line why would you read it ." Do You think it keeps You from opening Yourself to love?

No

For fun...."If You could change that judgment what would it be too?" It is a hypothetical and for fun!!!!
Sorry I do not understand the question

How does love relate to Your BDSM world?

AH that word again. Possesion relates to it ownership, pleasure seeking and pleasure giving relates to it I can think of many words that relate to it. To say that I am beating someone ass because I love them no it is because I enjoy it. Just as I enjoy it when I get a compliment on my subs behavior that make me feel good because I have taught them well. So truly it does not related to it at all. Again not love but honour relates to it

No comments: