Monday, October 31, 2005

a repost of Saddened

A friend has asked something of me that I believe is not the right time for but I must comply with the request for protocols sake. pup has served me well and I enjoyed the journey that we have been on, short as it was. I fully understand the trials and trouble of her life, more than that I understand the needs she has at this time in her life. I wish pup all the best and I hope she finds what she is looking for in the fast current of life.

To extend this week of hell On wed I recieved news that a friend was sick On fri the news was that he passed away and on Sat that this had all happened 3 weeks ago. I would not be able to say words to him or watch his ashes pasted on his fields. It happens you loose track of time and when we last spoke busy with other things just too far and too little time. I have let some physical distractions and external pressures to interfere with my emotions causing poor judgement and in so hurt others not what I set out to do. I think age has tracked me down, I feel old this day. I think this week is a week of low communications and meditation.

Cloud
a little darker cloud today

1 comment:

morningstar said...

i wanted to leave you a comment but came home to your halloween post..... scaring away bogey men works eh?? i am hoping all is improving.......

morningstar (owned by Warren)
http://wtsubbie.blogspot.com/