Sunday, October 30, 2005

My poor judgment

I have wronged my sub ling. I was told of an offense I did not question when it happened nor did I give ling an opportunity to explain. I went in a god like manner and arranged punishment and I was wrong to do so. I let my emotions get in the way of judgment I was sadistic instead of being a Dom. The physical pain I know ling will take and it will subside after a while, the emotional harm will not. I have in a vain attempt tried to stop the punishment but have not been able to reach her. My heart is heavy I was wrong if I could have magically take her place I would have. I feel that I violated trust given by her and I have broken rules and proper conduct of a Dom. Sorry just does not seem right in this situation but I know not of what other word or action that I could offer to repair any damage that I have caused.

2 comments:

morningstar said...

Cloud ... i have no words of wisdom...... only to say no one is perfect... even Doms make mistakes.. and better to own up to the mistake and move on.. that makes a Dom worthy in my eyes - the admitting error..... many wouldn't You know - admit i mean..

morningstar (owned by Warren)
http://wtsubbie.blogspot.com/

Sir said...

CLoud...

If You acted out of love and caring then Your submissive should/would know that and will be able to understand that..

On your part, You have to learn from Your mistake and make sure You never do that again and that Your submissive knows that too..