Thursday, October 06, 2005

Devices

As you might have guessed I might be interested in the medieval times. Certainly I have been since childhood especially , and this should be no shock to you torture chambers and their devices. Wondrous usage of wood and metal and oils that surely show how evil Man could be. Lovely things such as the rack and the wheel oh and the Belgium hook. I can run through a great list before I start on the mental tortures that modern man has come up with. I have to say that man has been surpassed by yes his better half. Women had jumped ahead of us all in imagination and pain. We hobbled them in china with bound feet and forced them into corsets gave them hot wax to rip hairs from their bodies ah yes removal of hair that is where they have put us to shame. A women has come up with a fascinating way of removing hair. She put a wheel like a wood chipper with rubber grips on a motor then smiles as she drags this item across her legs and makes it seem like nothing. So getting a little older and some very soft hairs have began to develop I decide what the hell looks easy . Well the shoulder were not bad a sting but nothing too bad so I thought it might be nice to have a smooth ass once again sooo I foolishly attempted to use this device of male torture to remove the unwanted hairs . Words can not describe the joy when I did , no Domme has ever cause pain in that fashion to me nor would I let one go near me with that thing again. I will not dwell on all the words that I did use and could use I will merely tip my hat to the black widows that use this device and say that is One no thank you Ma-am.

1 comment:

morningstar said...

i have tried AND tried to figure out which shaving device You are talking about ... and i come up blank........ a wood chipper with rubber grippers??

maybe we shouldn't mention it to Sir..ok?? (cheeky grin)

morningstar (owned by Warren)