Sunday, October 09, 2005

What is 24 years

Funny 24 years, you look at someone laughing and ask why would this dove stay with me. She does and when I ask she says because I am a good man. Good how I ask I enjoy things that she cringes with I have almost died on her three times only 2 that she know of and every visits to the doctors brings new horror stories for her to live through. I know some fond it hard to believe this women still wishes to endure life with me and my Kinks. She could find so much more. I have at times told her it was time for me to walk off and find lions and tigers and polar bears she never says no but she finds ways to tell me that I can not go yet on my walk. Today the eve of my anniversary with her of 24 years I was having a bad night she looked at me and said don't ask still too many depend on you.
I asked what would you like changed in me anything you want. She smiled and after a few seconds with out looking at me said more backrubs.
SO my friends and sweet subs looks like I will have to stay the same then, I have put the sword back on the wall and the polar bears will be safe until at least until next year. However, my toys were dusted off last week and they felt good in my hand again so your sweet cheeks are , well lets say it is open season and red is my favorite color

No comments: