Monday, October 24, 2005

And my stallion performed

A question often asked why do I do what do I get from having subs and slaves? Is it the sex, no I would have to say that I have not had formal sex with a sub or slave in many years, orgasms is of course a different thing. Nor is it that I have a mindless object that has been broken into submission and would do anything because they want not to think. How I can best explain it is in a sense of accomplishment. That I have made an individual into what they want to be, but were scared to go there, through trust . A show horse is pretty to look at,graceful and very well trained but in a way broken they go through the steps but conquer nothing. A horse that jumps shows strength , control of fear and trust. When you get the horse to the take off point you must trust the horse that it has conquered it's fear, has trust in you and with the training will surpass the hurdle. I believe that this spirit is in all that wish to be subs or slaves it just must be found and then harnessed and in turn given enough freedom to perform to its level.

To my little pet , ling a public acknowledgement that you have surpassed your first hurdle and a gold medal is yours for this competition. I gain the accolades of other Dom/Dommes on the performance of my property and the secret I told ling there are rocks on the other side of the fence but with her ability she would clear them easily. So with the help of Miss Rese my little stallion ling flew on Saturday night and made me very proud thank you for your trust ling now tomorrow it is back to training but for now enjoy your day ling.

No comments: