Wednesday, October 19, 2005

Simply things I guess

It does not take much for me to feel better about life. Seeing a sub embrace the challenges of the life style in her every day world as ling has had to do in the past few weeks . Making a friend with some one that I have never seen spoken to or even chatted to . OOOH braiding leather and working in wood not really producing anything just loosing oneself in the work of it. Chatting with old friends from camp and hearing of the challenges faced by pup as she tries to put her life in order and doing quite well I might add. The times when it becomes hard for me to control things there is Sir and littleone that ground me immersing me in their lives to a point that I can regain my level of being that I need. It makes my world still interesting to be in.

It is so easy for us to be down with the news of the world smashing into us when we listen to the radio or watch TV. So horrible for us to see the starving children and destroyed lives. Where are the Superman and wonder women to save us from the despair of life. In my opinion they do exist I find them all the time in my daily life and it is easy for me to say wow look at what they can do and they do not wear spandex. So for me the old saying "yes Virgina there is a Santa Claus" is true, he just wears a speedo in the summer.

No comments: