Saturday, October 29, 2005

Pitfalls

morningstar will be the first to say that I know what it is to be a brat and why. The what is easy, a brat as a sub( if you do not know by know I am a switch) is a sub that uses topping from the bottom, poor behavior and defiance to push the Dom/Domme in the direction that the sub wants to go. Why also easy, the sub grows tired of waiting for the Dom/Domme to take control of the sub either because of lack of experience, a lazy Dom/Domme or the Dom/Dommes vision of subbing is not the same as the subs but the most common reason the sub feels that they have been forgotten, that is the worse feeling a sub can have.
It creates a doubt in the subs mind about their worth in their masters eyes. It can easily destroy training and relations. I am far away from one of my subs and do not have the ability to reach over grab an ear and say that is enough so I have discovered that I have to be stricter and in contact more often. The good thing is that understand why and see the signs, the bad thing I do not get the fun of administrating the punishment myself oh well, you have to take the good with the bad guess.

1 comment:

morningstar said...

i do not know first hand.. but my instincts tell me You my dear friend.. are an excellent Dom.. despite the fact You are so far away......

morningstar (owned by Warren)
http://wtsubbie.blogspot.com/