Tuesday, October 25, 2005

Strange feelings

If it was years ago when I would accept many beliefs I would have said there was something foul about on Saturday night. Was it because my sub was a t a party for first time performing and I was a thousand miles away. I had thoughts as I was at the club what was ling doing how was she preparing what was going on it might have caused some strange feelings and lost of concentration but that would have affected only me. littleone and Sir were also affected Mistress Jane did not show she just did not feel right about the night and stayed home. Perhaps it was only Ottawa ling did not seem to be affected by it. I met some old friends and made some new ones but the spark was not there to play in us all. I was just not comfortable.
So when I am off to the next realm with sword in hand should I meet a being that takes claim to this realms creation before I strike at it I will invite it to sit and share beverage and ask questions that have built up in me since my childhood and one will be "Do you remember October Saturday in 2005 what was that all about" perhaps I might get an answer or two.

No comments: