Tuesday, July 05, 2005

To those that do not hear

A freind of mine wrote this many years ago he lost, in his word the best relation that he ever had and I would agree with him but so did she. Why well he, in my words, says it better than I. The only word that I could say that even slaves have linits and rights and there is no room for greed in a relationship.

"Limitations expectations explorations, hearing"

" Every sub wants to explore what and who they are. They want to be pushed to see how much they can give of themselves whether a pain slut or a service fiend we want to go farther and farther. It is alright to push a vub quickly along their desired field such as a service sub to have their field of service expand quickly or some hard limits might fall but the push should stay on the dynamiques of the area that the sub is best at. I know most protocols and I know what and how a service sub should act but if I do not get the treatment that I look for what reason is there for me to continue along the idea of a service sub that I can do but has not held my interest lets say? We all have expectations and limitations do we express them so that all understand what we want to do and what we will not do?
I have always said that I am a slave and give up total control no limits, yes except those discussed at the beginning of the relation. There is no interference in my Vanilla life, I do not care who you are or how much I respect you I give them I will not give that up, I will not do things that are non consensual, ie walking naked down a busy street is non consensual I would get a great thrill but would everyone else no, they have different values that they base their lives on an all have to be respected. That is why we can live together with attacking each other on the way home from work. Walking down a country road at 2 in the morning is something totally different going to the bdsm camp I will have not inhibitions there I do not have to worry about offending any one. Health is another included in that is scat and needles and bloodplay enough said. My expectations of a Domme is that they understand these limits and my expectations of them. When they push to close to them I let them know but what happens when the Dom/Domme does not hear or thinks that they have so much control that they think they can pass these limits because they want to, disaster they loose all respect and love that I have for them. Why because they became greedy if they cannot be satisfied with all that I can give to them then they are not worth serving no matter how much I care for them.
As you can put any words in the topic line but for me the most important is the hearing abilities of both sub and Dom/Domme they must understand that there is a word no and that is what it means."

No comments: