Wednesday, July 27, 2005

Public or private punishment

First what is a punishment? It can be a verbal reprimand up to a punishment task to corporal punishment.

A punishment session something that is scheduled almost weekly allows me to take care of the little infractions that I was not present for or that were small in nature to be put off till later. Such as not shaving or improper presentation or greeting when online or outside of the lifestyle. I would not invite anyone to these it would not do anything except to comfort the sub someone who might be there might not have the same interpretation that I do and plead for clemency. It anything it would be a distraction to the reason of the session. I do verbally reprimand for all offences as soon as they come apparent to me in public or not a statement from me in public stating " I am not happy and we will speak of this later" means I will tell you later the time is inappropriate now you will receive punishment for it on the punishment night . I do believe that verbal reprimand done right is a must for the proper schooling of a sub/slave.

If the infraction caused me embarrassment in public such as a major break on protocol or constant lateness when meeting my friends or others then the punishment might very well happen in front of them . Not in public but with guests present to show that I have taken the slave to task for the insult to them and at that session there would be some humiliation dealt out in tasks to do for my guest and the session would last longer than the norm of course because the gravity of the offence.

So for me there might be times when punishment is delivered in full view of other's in the lifestyle is that public?

No comments: