Wednesday, July 27, 2005

Sadist or not this is what I do

Am I a sadist? I enjoy play session but more I enjoy the punishment session. The play sessions are carefully crafted to excite and stimulate in steps care is given to warm up. Caresses and nurturing all important I like to make it last till the sub is exhausted and them 10 more minutes of sweet torture.

Ah, the punishment session is very charged for me. The subs fear comes through their eyes and implores me not to . The power that I feel knowing that no matter what is said or done the punishment must go through. The position I choose for them is one that is difficult for them to hold in the best of times. No bondage or tying down no they must hold that position by them selves to realize that this is not play. Coming out of position more then a recoil from the stroke adds two strokes to the punishment. The time is always after they have been naked for a while and if it is not cold enough to give their skin a clamminess I aid the issue with light sprays of water. The item I choose has really been chosen by the sub the one they dislike the most, not by what they have said to me but how they react in play sessions with it. They know the number of strokes they will receive they must state what they did wrong and apologize after every stroke. The last stroke is always the worse to bring them to the point of wishing they had not disappointed me. I enjoy the quivering of their bodies as they must not touch the affected area until I say that they can. Standing in the middle of the room will a bright light on them to show their shame is the best way to drive home the point the last indignity vinegar or alcohol put on the affected area they can dance around but still not touch, then they are scrubbed down by me one of the few times wash them then. They are then allowed to take an after punishment position and sit quietly and read.

I must say I have few repeat offences once they have gotten to a punishment stage but there are always new ones. So am I a sadist or do I just enjoy my work. Next blog will have my views on punishment in private or public.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Why couldn't you be both?
(she says with a smile)