Wednesday, August 29, 2007

SImply CLoud





Recently I was accused of being untruthful and misleading. Why because I have two profiles on a popular Alternative personnels site. Because I am a switch I have two distinct profiles , two distinct blogs and emails. I have always said I am a switch as I enjoy both sides but I have lied, this is a switch really.





It has a function to be in the on or off position it tells the light or device to be on or off nothing more than that. If anything I am not the device that causes the change in function but the end result. A very poor name selection for my kind of life styler, would you not say?



While dressing up is part of the lifestyle I cannot see myself in this gear though I know of someone really into trains, nor do I have as much worry about switching and that poor man does. I simply do it when the needs arises. My need and that of the people I am with causes the change. When I enter into a relation with someone as a Dom or slave I do so to the extreme as I enjoy extremes. As a Dom I am a protocol Dom love to inflict sweet tortures watching slaves and subs dance with excitement. As a slave I love to be force to be pushed to extremes of humiliation and pain. SO I fulfill needs. Through out the world as we know it, there are species that will change sexes as needed. That is all I am.

The same persons said I should write as a switch . How ever second line I should change style I would like to see how comprehensive that would be. Any one know any famous switch writers beside the Marquis. Some call switches as Doms that like pain or slaves that are sadists. I would say to those purists who cannot accept that I am both to look around. especially those who believe in a natural oder.

Everyone since the beginning of time has been a switch. We take orders we give orders. There are those that tell us what to do and those who do what we tell them to do. Armies are based on it. Countries are based on it. Families are based on it. So why are switches looked upon as the oddity in the lifestyle. Could it be like humanity that 1% pulls the wool over the 99% eyes. It could be that many switches do not wish to open them selves to comments of " oh undecided" "non purist""he is different" comments. The same type of comments that have flown off of many a dictators lips Using fear mongering to distort the reality in to their universe. Well this one is mine. Yes the one on top of the three, in my eyes the best one!



Notice how the first universe with binary stars and the ring looks so much fuller than the other two, hmm hint more is merrier. So anyone out there can limit themselves to one part of the lifestyle their choice just do not try to tell me I am untruthful because I explore my universe in two ships , do not tell me I am the oddity I feel I fit the natural order of humanity please we are human are we not!!

Now to come up with a new title or name for what I am,? Suggestions?

1 comment:

milla said...

In the Aussie style you're "A bit of a legend mate".

And I love the binary star system idea. Extend it further, everything in the universe is related to each other, moves around each other, is affected by the gravity etc of the other, so surely that's the universal version of "It takes all types".

milla