Thursday, August 23, 2007

The ultimate set of rules


In a recent string of emails I have realized how many people in the community are looking for an ABC type of relation. The thread came from a questions on the levels of submission. I was surprised that so many Doms and subs want a relation of such little exploration. They want rules on how to deal with things if x does this y has to do that. I hate to tell you no such book of rules exists in the lifestyle nor every will. Just look at history every time there is a new conquer or ruler there is a new set of rules a new vision

Surely all the fantasies and desires that have driven us to the lifestyle were not so dominated by what others think. Each person has a concept of what they want, need and are will to provide. So why should I want my slave to conform to the levels of submission do they get a badge ? Is it like scouts? They get the purple tawse badge or something.

My slaves do not have to love me they do not have to give all their possessions to me, they do have to follow my rules not Master yahoo fictional rules based on the stories of Gore. When they do not they must face my punishments not those dictated by others or fictional writers. I will tell you, my past slaves will agree to this that unlike fictional the reality of my punishments hurt.

Most of us who write or offer information up we do so to inform those seeking of possibilities not of finalities. the best rule , the only rule you should follow is communicate. Do not restrict thought or ideas listen to them and you will grow. So please take what ever I say and anyone else as information , guide lines for a journey that you are creating It is not mine . Unless of course you are my slave then well you better like my rules!

3 comments:

morningstar said...

i was following the same discussion for a while.. till i got bored with it all......

my opinion on this terrible need to conform and follow some set of rules is perhaps because they are insecure in who and what they are.. perhaps it is a terrible need to be accepted by the community around them.. like in high school - to belong to the "in crowd"....

i have no patience with rules someone else dreamed up... the only rules that interest me or have any importance for me.. are those my Sir sets down.......... simple as that... and yeah we have been ousted from the "in crowd" because of it (i believe) but then does that really matter??

morningstar (owned by Warren)

CLoud said...

the in crowd are sort of too fancy for me all those Doms and slaves dressed up in their best to do clothes yet they tend to do little. What can I say but offer my view and let those that read take what they need from it.

milla said...

Tracksuit pants are more comfortable anyway :D

milla