Friday, August 10, 2007

An invitation

A sub ask me if I was going to attend this week's activities. I find it taxing at times attending these events for one major reason. They dress the lifestyle they act but they do not live it at all. Oops watch out grand pa is about to rant . No not really . I enjoy the sight of of women in their latex and fancy leathers but that is not my view of the lifestyle. It is fun and really should just be called a fetish dress up ball.

Most there are dressed to be seen not to participate. After conversation with many oh they have great fantasies and sex must be wild in their bedrooms. Just not for me I just enjoy a naked women serving her Master. I enjoy the trust she puts in her Master and the care that he gives to see she is cared for and protected.

At this time in my life the vanilla side is pulling me down and I have not the time to enjoy the lifestyle as I once did with minion. Unfortunately that relation has put a damper on many other wanna bees as they do not live up to my demands. SO to take time and sit with those who try to impress visually but have no heart for this style of living , well I just feel it is a waste of time.

Friends of mine have journey of to a camp where the crack of a whip is not sound effects and the fet-wear carries more of statement of who they are rather than who they pretend to be. More than that slaves will be mostly naked which is a good thing . Perspiration on latex and leather can take away the shine of it. They will come with their whips and crosses and torture devices. Not much in the way of teckno music more the singing of slave sounds and paddles flying. Between all that there will be love and trust and caring the other part of the lifestyle that few seem to part take in sadly enough .
No a rant merely a quiet statement of why I prefer to sit and read a book on the structure of Samurai life rather enduring the conversations of the wanna bees.

1 comment:

morningstar said...

This was an excellent piece !!!

morningstar (owned by Warren)