Wednesday, September 12, 2007

English or Western


Friends came back from a work shop talking about canning methods.One being English which was described as wind up and hit with all you have .The western being one with build up if I can say soft slaps with the cane then a stroke of awareness. Well I never liked titles and seldom hold to them. I would say that I have used both methods along with many variation.

The English method I only use for punishment. That is where I do not want the sub to get on top of pain and use it to enjoy themselves. I want them to remember every time they sit or move that they did some thing wrong. And just how painful it is to break rules.

The Western method I use only well into a play session. The slower smacks of the cane building up to a crescendo of smacks of the same strength and speed as a punishment. The difference the sub has time to get on top of the pain and uses it to further enjoy the session and finally to orgasm.

I just find it fascinating that the English and Americans put their titles of ownership to a method of chastisement most probably used well before the British stopped dyeing their bodies blue and the Americans were a gleam in the eyes of there English / European parents. really it is just beating someone's ass with a stick or form of a stick. I know in Africa there was a whip made of rhino hide said to the worse burning pain of any whip but I do not remember hearing of an African way of whipping. milla help me out here is there an Australian method of caning? Do you have to hop twice before you hit or does the sub still do the hopping.

So I would like to name a method after myself called the Cloud style which is HIT the dam ass and watch the sub body language. Oh and to honour the land where I live and is darker early each day, called the Darklight style. which is take you sub out on a winter's night with their ass exposed rub their ass with snow wait five to ten minutes and beat their ass. There I feel so good knowing that I have title to methods that some one has done before but now some one will look and say oh he is using the Cloud method. Oh and just in case you think well I will use water instead of snow well that is only a variation so I claim that too.

Okay I will stop there but will ask a question has anyone put their name or claimed "walking" for their country? Is there an English walk, or an American waddle, an Australasian hop or Canadian slide? What about running...................

2 comments:

milla said...

The Australian caning involves a mandatory beer, the footy on TV, the girl promising to go get the next slab of beer after the caning, and having to wear a one piece bathing suit to the beach the next day to hide the marks.

Doesn't sound TOO bad does it?

milla

CLoud said...

That is a shame you have no nude beaches LOL pity .