Saturday, September 15, 2007

I sat in my garden most of the day relaxing when I was astonish how many questions arose in me about the garden. In the Spring I have few weeds out , seeds and plants in. The only question is where do I put what.

Now the question of what do I keep ? What should be trimmed? How much or little ? Should I remove an entire bed and re-think the area or grass it over? Should I just leave everything and see what survives?

Very much like relationships, I have always taken the way of trimming a bit and molding with a lot of just letting it grow. OH course there have been a few stubborn ones that would not respond to the trimming and some I had to rip out and start fresh with. I feel if you remove a few of the most objectionable things and let it grow it takes on it's own shape and character. That is the way I like my gardens and relations a little bit of forming, a little surprise and a lot of growth.

Now the big questions when will be the first frost? When will it snow? When should I bring in the indoor plants? Never seems to end oh when is spring?

3 comments:

milla said...

It's spring now! Weeeeeeeeee! ;)

When oh when is summer.

milla

CLoud said...

LOl milla you are upside down to us in the great white north. SO refreshing enjoy the spring after all Christmas is coming .

milla said...

Yes thank goodness. Can't wait to get to the beach ;)

The Southern Hemisphere is so glorious until that pesky wintertime.

milla