Thursday, December 14, 2006

the tree has life


I first stumble on Mr. Christmas Tree when out looking for presents, His girth was that of the most important elf that I know of and almost had a twinkle in his pinecone. The other trees have thinness about them like they had spent most of their time eating wisely and working out. Mr Christmas Tree looked as if he had dined on many a squirrel and their nuts.

I decided that if he were still there I would offer him the position.

Low and behold he was still there almost sporting a grin and a spirit of Puck was in the air around him. Off into my trunk which must of displeased him a bit, not being offer the front seat at least. I learnt of his displeasure when I removed him and tried to close the trunk. The latch would not catch I swear his tiny needles on his outstretched branches fouled the locking mechanism. Causing me to spend the next hour trying to fix the lock. But of course this is a dead tree. Just for information sake if you are decapitated, you are suppose to be conscious for 20 seconds and I truly think it is much longer for trees. Once out he resembled more of a bush than a Christmas tree. So much so, that I had to take the doors off to get him in. I do believe that like the puffer fish he inflated some sort of bladder for once the doors were off he seemed so much smaller. I had an inkling this tree had life and will of its own.

No further incidence occurred until I decorated the tree. Finishing off the last touches and filling the water container to full I sat back and admired my handy work. There was just something not right , it did not quite look like a Christmas tree. I said out loud it just did not look right and then decided to worry about it in the morning.

Morning came quickly at 2 am with a crash, bang and splash of water. Then I realized I was calling this tree a man, it was obliviously offended. So much so that it meddled with the trunk latch because of it’s displeasure of the sitting arrangement. It tried to show that it was not a tree because of my remark about it not being a tree. And when it was finally dressed up I did not bestow great compliments on it so it threw itself to the floor in frustration.

A light went on, what does any Dom do with a naughty submissive? Well I got the rope and tied it up so it could not move, I twisted it and turned it roughly, examining every square inch of it’s naked pine needle for the best exposure. When satisfied I tied it into position. Such knots and coursing of ropes had not been seen before in the restraining of a tree. I pierced its trunk and bound its branches. I hooked ornaments in the most tender of places and wrapped burning lights to its body. The last indignation was a star that I force the point into the branch at top. This time I stood back and admired my work my little tree stood tall and straight. It looked bright and gleaming, it was my Christmas Tree.

Well that is my story of the little Christmas tree funny as I turn out the light I thought I could here a sigh of contentment from the tree. Just like a sub treat them nicely and they will do everything they can to bug you. Tie them up min a corner push them around and beat them into submission and they smile and sigh

No comments: