Wednesday, December 06, 2006

Comment from newbies

I was told by some new friends that they were worried about the protocols that I have that they might not remember. I had to laugh and related a story of a sub that had speaking protocols for vanilla situations , during meals and play session. It was so nice to see such confusion on their faces. So I answered before they questioned. It controls the sub and if done right adds an edge to the play.

Some take it to the extreme with rules for walking talking where your eyes can go and when they can pee or how long they can be away from their Dom. all well and good but simply said I do not want to do the work of memorizing countless pages of rules I will be too busy correcting little details to enjoy the play. What I do is set rules which just reflect politeness and common courtesy. What I do that I am very st rick on is health. All my slaves must exercise daily take care to eat properly. Bad health habits are simply not allowed when there are with me no if ands or buts. They are given time to correct and when the dead line passes they are punished for infractions. Such as staying up too late or, not eating properly, not exercising .

So yes rules and protocols are important just not too many

1 comment:

milla said...

i was thinking about this earlier this week, that it's my responsibility to keep myself healthy both mentally and physically for my Master. i really think it's an important part of being submissive. Sorry if that's an obvious comment. i just feel that often subs/slaves rely too much on their Doms/Masters/etc to force them to look after themselves. i feel empowered by His control to be able to look after myself and keep myself for Him. Anyway. 2 cents :D

--{milla}