Thursday, December 14, 2006

Ownership

I have never gone by title such as Dom, Top or Master my name has always been CLoud. I felt that was enough for me and any sub or slave that did not think so would shortly after a session with me as to what I was.

Titles I have always felt cannot be taken but must be bestowed on a person. Such as knight hood the Queen decides not the one becoming the knight. They can choose to refuse or accept. I was given the name of CLoud Darklight because of the early day s I played in a club called the Green Door. My nick name was Cloud and Darklight came from the area of the club that I like to play in There was reason for the name.

Now i have been asked to accept the title of Master by a slave that I now own. I have accepted the use of the name before but only in private and only by one , minion. minion felt the need to leave me for a while as I could not meet all her needs at the time. she has offer herself to me once again giving me total ownership of her body mind and soul. There is nothing I relish more than property . she is that my property and so proclaimed that she be known as minion of Cloud. she has asked of me to announce that she is now my property and so I do this now for all to see.

A heavy responsibility for me and great deal of trust on her part as she will be put to the test by me.

Cloud Darklight Master of minion

No comments: