Wednesday, February 28, 2007

Figging

A most delightful name for such a small thing. A piece of ginger root pealed soaked in a bit of water and left in the fridge for use later on. Sounds like the start of a good recipe does it not. a recipe that helps correct behavior.

I have never met a slave sub or bottom that professes a love of figging. You do here oh I love a good spanking or the clamps produce such a feeling yes those I have heard or in a good session please don't stop. Figging those are not the statements I seem to remember. More like a statement that has been quoted in lillteones blog get that m------f---ing out . The pleads and cries are sincere but the dancing that goes on, a wiggle a jump as they prance all about.

I have used this when subs fidget too much or for a punishment that I can sit back and watch rather than have to participate in. Usually there is a task involve like scrubbing a floor ,oh the wiggle that produces or preparing a meal . So much fun to watch them peel potatoes in that condition. Sometime a good old caning taking my time and refusing to deliver the stroke until the sub remains still for a while.

I have experimented with bondage fixing them so tight they cannot move. little one said once how she likes to have her feet free to dance a bit after a stroke from her SIr as it allows her to dissipate the stroke. So locking those ankles together oh what fun I thought one of my leather belt would burst under the pressure of a subs legs trying to open so she could expel the intruder. minion who loved to dom young ladies in this way would smile as they pleaded for release only to take it out and reintroduce a fresh piece. Do not throw out the old piece just let it soak some more and presto back to it's nasty potential.

Do remember it goes in the anus eh otherwise you just might not catch up to them the second time. A caution to all Dom/mes that are first time users wash your hands after insertion after all it might cause you some discomfort should you leave the residue on your fingers. LOL a little painful joke for subbies.

3 comments:

milla said...

May i use my "leaving the sub a bit ginger afterwards" joke over here too?

--[milla]

CLoud said...

Most definitely milla, just like ginger that statement brings new life every time it is used. Did you read about cinnamon oil must try that one

milla said...

I have read about it, but am keeping it surreptitiously quiet. I am still trying to get used to having anything near or in my butt! Let alone with vast amounts of pain! Ssshhhh. Eventually though!