Sunday, February 25, 2007

Discussion and different views

I always enjoy comment and expression of points of view. This was on my last blog please take the time to read the comment fully as I have only chosen the bits that I would like to further in discussion


Even in literature, as the most quoted book is Story of O, O is struggling... and going through her tasks because of her love for her Master... nothing else... And love is for you a vanilla emotion?


Thank you searabbit for your comment and I hope you do not mind if I discuss some of it here.
O enter the Chateaux because of here emotions with a man not quite her Master. He paid a debt to Sir Stephen with her. He used her emotions to get what he wanted which was Jacqueline, I believe her name to be. She did not do it for Sir Stephen as she was not in love with him yet. I do believe that a slave has emotions being raise to a high level that they confuse as love but until they are slaves and have been with their true Master can they say they are in love with their Master.


SO my opinion is that a slave must first be a slave like the story of O and do things because she is a slave not because she is in infatuated or her sexuality is stimulated. Thus the reason I said I wanted a sub with out emotions or love a true slave along the lines that I believe in.

The second part of your thought love as it is so freely used by every lifestyle for me is a cheapened word it does not hold the respect that I have for a slave that serves because they are a slave so I will leave it in the vanilla situations and its meaning. It is not something that is high on my list for a slave. For me it would be like judging a work horse by how full its tail was and not how strong it's legs were or how straight it's back was.

Does such person exist yes they do I have met them and they have been my sub but trimming and vanilla situations have kept us apart not allowed us to be true Master and slave. If I believed in an after life I would say that our time would come until then I will do my best to find a slave that does fit my needs and I hers I do love torturing and torments subs brings out the best in me you could say

The last bit of your comment about just being a dom I disagree. A few blogs ago I listed the definition of a slave from the dictionary, i clearly ask for just that it truly is the bases of most fantasies being taken and forced to enjoy what he is willing to give out. That word describing unlimited emotions and feelings, love is not in it until the slave is with her Master for a while.

These of course are my thoughts, needs, wishes and wants I encourage all to think and define their own. As for you searabbit I have not seen you in a long a time and the munch misses your warm presence . I hope to see your attractive personality and physical presence soon .

3 comments:

milla said...

Is that a good book? I read a lot of fantasy and i'm only willing to try it if someone who likes good fantasy novels recommends it. I don't want to wade through horiffic storylines and writing just for the sake of a good D/s story. Hehe. Any recomendations?

--[milla]

CLoud said...

Hi milla
I would say it is an excellent novel written some time ago that captures the idea of European houses that supposedly existed. You have good arguments on both sides for that subject. I would suggest reading it and if you find a truly old copy you will find that there are a few different endings written for you to choose from. If you do read it let me know which ending you preferred. Another good on is the book that the movie the Image was based on I will find out that title and send it along to you , and of course the secret garden and the trilogy about Beauty all excellent reads.

enjoy

Anonymous said...

I lost my reply... grrr... Anyway... I do respect your opinion.... but don't share it ;-)
In fact, I see it all reverse... for me the love has to be there before I allow the Dom to truely be my Master... True also that I am not a slave...
SeaRabbit