Friday, February 16, 2007

Strange


I have received a few posts and several emails on my last post. It is funny that the comments were not on the latest domination techniques, protocols, floggers or paddles. On emotions and worst what I consider to be vanilla emotions.

So lets explore more. I was asked by a few subs to tell them about myself so that they could get to know the real me. For me this complicates a lifestyle relation. What rules do you apply in what situations? Not only that what if my vanilla life does not fit or allow for my submissive to get to know me. I am sure that the slaves of old did not get to know their Owners. They did not ask if they cried at the movies or if they were in touch with their feminine side. slaves were owned , chattel they served who they were told to serve. I guess that this is the words I have looked for to define the difference between a sub and a slave. subs need emotional ties some one to say that they are needed and tell them they are good . slaves need a Master one that uses them as he needs through their desires but without the emotions of today more the absence of emotions that human needs. the emotions given to a prized horse or other chattel. I do not think a sub is less just they enjoy a different type of relationship.

Now before your emotions get the best of you remember this is my opinion only do not attack your poor Dominants in the middle of night with tears in your eyes thinking that every dominant in the world is a cold bastard. To show you that I am not so cold heated as I portray myself to be. I believe that if a slave and Master can spend enough time together not strictly in the lifestyle then emotions must develop if only through everyday interaction.

Now for my south African friend the questions you ask me. I do not cry at the movies unless the hero dies a glorious death in the completion of an insurmountable task or gives his life for others. I have eaten Bambi, his mother and father. Yes I did hunt but have decided that freezing my ass off just the chance of eating venison is just not worth it. I totally enjoy how subs react to being humiliated. I love naked women as you can see in my blog. I prefer them in the outdoors and definitely in a submissive pose. I love the game of truth and dare, strip poke comes in second. The most amount of fun I have is to have her do the one thing she hate the most such as have her anus played with or put in a position to expose what she desperately wishes to hid. I total enjoy a women that can be a total slave in the lifestyle and a total human in the vanilla as long as the two can stay separated. The last question Wolverine it is all about strength , honour and swords. I just like swords and daggers what can I say oh he is a Canadian did you now that?


Again this is my opinion and beliefs I would love to hear about yours knowledge it a great resource when it is shared.

No comments: