Thursday, February 22, 2007

Yes it is fun to watch but perhaps I am just old

The Sunday munch group have decide to put a play party on for March. I am interested and I am not. I am interested because I have never been to Victoria's secret garden.. I enjoy watching other play I find you pick up some of the best knowledge by watching . I enjoy meeting new people and hear their views of the lifestyle. For those reasons I will probably go. I hope it will be new and exciting for me this is where the shoe drops . I have not grown in a while nothing new has come to me sort of in a doldrum. The sailors fear when the sail caught no wind the ship then did not move just sat there at the mercy of the present current and it there was not one then there you sat. I do not like being with out control. I need the wind to use to drive me on.

In the past few years I have had a few slaves but they did not last with me either vanilla situations were too much or due to distance were better off with some one closer to home. Most of those decisions came from me to release them or push them away so they could grow. Unfortunately in doing so I have not grown as a Master , perhaps a better human but not as a Dom .

I have a web site that I am putting my thoughts on the lifestyle and what I consider to be important . I was quite proliferative until while I had slaves but I have stopped being so writers block perhaps, or lack of wind to push the sails. When the Roman galleys ran into the doldrums they had their slaves the row the ships through . I would guess that is what is missing, after all what is a Master without a slave but a man with a whip in his hand

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Humm... you could try to mate wild horses... ;-))
I wonder if slaves as you would like are still, or even exists...
Even in litterature, as the most quoted book is Story of O, O is struggling... and going through her tasks because of her love for her Master... nothing else... And love is for you a vanilla emotion?
I don't agree... because I know that I will never fall in love with someone who is totally vanilla... I will miss something I want, I will need him to be someone else... The first time I felt in love, I was 35... quite late, I know... but maybe it is because I then truly feel something, something I wasn"t awared before... and with my past of "oie blanche", it was quite an adventure... At least, I learned what it was to be in ove... and that I was submissive while being in love... This is already something...
And, maybe is it the same for a Dom... Out of having a submissive, he isn't a Dom anymore... but... how being a submissive to someone you can't expect anything in return that just being a Dom...
I don't know...