Tuesday, February 13, 2007

A long time of thought

As a dom I have prided myself on being able to decipher the words of a slave. Communication was an utmost priority to understand the desires of a slave. I felt that if I did not make the desires come to life then what did they need of me. they could find others more viral and better looking. So what did my slaves get that keep them close to me besides my attention.

The first thing I offer is a forum for them to speak in directly to me with nothing taboo. I found such an exchanged of ideas when they know they can speak of anything with me pushed limits quicker and gave better understanding.

I gave consistency they knew when the play times were how punishment was given out they wre told of rules and if they broke them they would have an opportunity to explain why. That did not stop the punishment but some times altered its intensity.

During their enslavement they always had a goal to imporve their bodies or their minds or a bit of both. I have always felt that when a slave left me they were better for the experience.

The one thing I never offered was emotion. They were slaves they were there to live out their desires and I was there to provide the tool to do so. Yes they served me to achieve their goals not to be my slave but for them to be a slave . Keeping my emotions in check allowed me the coldness that they sought. The error I have made was offering emotions when I could not deliver on the emotional side. In future, slaves will be used and treated in the manner that helps them reach as close as possible to their desires. However the emotional side will not be offered to them.

Chattel they wish to be chattel they will be.

1 comment:

milla said...

Do all slaves not want emotion from their Owner?