Tuesday, October 24, 2006

Second session

This is a fun session for me as I see how much the sub has struggle to achieve what was asked of them. How close a shave whether or not they are wearing underwear did they practice their positions did they send all the emails and writings they were supposed to. When naked this time they know that they must live up to the standards set there is a nervous sweat on them as the inspection goes along of course they are punished for any infraction.

This session I dedicate to their anus exploring it with fingers and toys the more uncomfortable it is for them the more pleasure I derive from the examination. Top that off with pictures of various things held tightly in their anus such as feather dusters and carrots with the tops on , after all they must get healthy things too. The last pictures are of them holding their ass cheeks apart showing the abuse their anus has received. Then I give a play session to them again concentration is give to their sex organs and I never forget about their anus . Sent off with my house rules and more positions and tasks. After this session they are no longer allowed to wear underwear in my presence and yes if they meet me in the street by chance they better not be wearing underwear and yes I have ask for the offending items to be removed then and there.

1 comment:

morningstar said...

You HAVE been busy while i have been sick...... two posts??!!

i am sorry You feel more comfortable up there on that mountain of Yours.. of course for me it is better than chasing some damn polar bear!!!

(whispering) i am glad You are a friend not a "SIR" as i would struggle with Your second session

morningstar (owned by Warren)