Friday, October 20, 2006

Slave training for the newest of newbies

I have been asked by a newbie for my method so I thought it would be easier to share it here. This cartoon that I found sums up their initial expression but I have written out a first session below and will put up past experiences on training for those that wish them in the future.

After email exchanges and chats and conversations there comes a day the first day a most important day in a subs life. It is at this point where the subs decides. Once that decision has been made this is what happens:

AN inspection first they must strip away their clothes and assume the inspection position I use this position when ever I have been away from the sub for any length of time. Their legs must be spread bent at the waist at about a thirty five degree angle . This spreads the cheeks a little more and allows the breasts to hand a bit giving access to the nether regions head is held straight mouth open and hands just above their head as if they were just about to clasp their head but are not allowed to .

They usually must strain a bit to hold this position especially when they hear the snap of the rubber glove . I explore all areas of entry gently at first then pushing to see what they can take. I will comment at that time as to what they have to do such as shaving and personal care. I allow then to stand up. This takes about 30 minutes from time of entry to when they can first relax.
I then give them a list of easy positions to learn then I of course give them a little session making sure to concentrate on their organs I want to make sure they are excited for most of the time they are there for the first couple of times. Before they are dismissed they must masturbate infront of me ,yes if they are too shy I will stimulate them till they orgasm how ever they will be spanked for the dis-obedience. Oh course if they make the mistake of asking to use the toilet they will be allowed with me standing next to them watching. After about two hours of gentle play the session ends . They are sent to do their homework and given a date when the next session is. Never very long from the first just enough time for them to think about their feelings

1 comment:

morningstar said...

is this blog to lead me to believe there is a newbie in the stable dear Cloud???

hope so..

morningstar (owned by Warren)