Tuesday, October 24, 2006

On mountain high


I am feeling alot like an old hermit. One that sits on a mountain high and waits for those willing enough to climb the slope and ask of his experience and knowledge. They ask not for participation only for answers. Sadly I am becoming comfortable with this idea and sit comfortable waiting for the seekers.

I have suggested to ling that her journey would best be served by her new friends and have ask MM to take a more active role in her training. I know this will hurt ling as well as me for the next while. I find that now with the demands of my family and my health that I sadly cannot devote the time needed by ling to further her journey. LDs are far more draining then a face to face relation. I had to think and plan and try to find out if the desired affect was reached. Truly a shame she was so far away she was such a good submissive . In a face to face at least you know how the sub is reacting and what they are doing with out having to ask.

I am certain that MM will enjoy her service as well as ling will learn what it is to be with a Master with honour.

Now for those that might worry I am not dead yet nor do I intend leaving anytime soon I will play now and then, but long term training I will be putting on the side burner for a little while . I will sit on my mountain and rest and watch to see who will climb the slope .

No comments: