Thursday, October 12, 2006

Focus lost and found

Focus a word I have used many times when a slave is at hand. When needed a quick slap a tug on the ear and they resume focus. When a Dom looses focus there is no quick return no sudden gesture that will snap them back. Doms have lost subs and still remain in their funk.

What can be done ? Hot wax no we have had drips and spills as we sweetly torture a sub. Electric shock no accidents happen there too and most Doms try out what they will do to their subs on themselves to some degree. Well I can speak only for myself I have two ways. A novice snaps me out very quickly. The ones that have fantasies but no experienced. They ask a thousand questions and might have been on this planet for years yet are infants to this journey.

The other way is an experience slave. Oh yes one that lives to please and obey. One where you only have to tweak the training rather than start from scratch. I do love extremes.

No comments: