Monday, November 13, 2006

Throw stones now

The title is from a friend that commented on my last entry. There are too many views and ideas about the lifestyle for any one to sit back and hurl a stone searabbit. Beside that you hit on the head for me a problem that is always mentioned to me by Doms and subs. That in the vanilla world many subs are in dominant positions and must take on the role. I have been told it is hard to change when they come home or to accept the dominance of their mates. The Doms sometimes go through this also in reverse but understandable it is easier for the Dom in a subservient position to change over. SO a question to you . What should the Dom do when the sub has a hard time changing roles? Should they allow the time for it or should the be even stricter near the change from person in charge to sub?

I know there is a lot of variance in the answer to such a black and white question but it is of interest to me. I can give you what I have done in the past. I have allowed 30 seconds. My last two have been in positions of great power. Amanda upon entering the door made the mistake of saying Hi wow what a day before she was naked . I promptly removed her clothes with such force she stumble backwards. she also went home in a blouse and skirt that had to be held closed till she got to the car and Minion got to see my den very quickly when she was late because of a meeting at work. Another question that has come up was I too cruel or was I in the role that they have asked me to be? No I am not a monster my slaves always have free time to discuss anything they want to without penalty but it is at my discression as to when that time is. And for being late well we all have had meeting go late but when it is running late there is always a chance to call and let those waiting to stop worrying . Planning comes in to if those type of meetings usually run long then plan accordingly.

One last question: I would like any sub reading this to comment as to whether they want their lover to greet them at the door with a drink in hand and listen to the day's experiences or do they want their Dom there waiting for them ready to take them from the reality of the vanilla experience and throw them in to a comforting dungeon? Ooops one last question how much delay would you like for the change over?

Okay that is it.

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

i thought i was the one who always had "one more question".. grinning..

i love the theme of this post Cloud.. for me .. i want to be able to immediately switch from administrator to subbie........ do i want Sir to greet me at the door with coffee and a "how was your day?" good god no !!! i would be thrilled if He greeted me at the door with a "get naked and crawl to me"..

The sooner i can leave the stress of the vanilla world behind and find my santuary in the D/s world . the happier i am........

morningstar (owned by Warren)

Sir said...

littleone will NEVER see Me greet her at the door with coffee... since SHE makes the coffee while in My presence!!

Sir,
Owner of morningstar

milla said...

Such a tough question. Thanks for Your posts Cloud, as a new reader i'm finding them illuminating. So much so. i can't offer too much of a decent perspective as i'm still learning. So so far to go. All i can offer that may be interesting is that today, for the first time (yes, this is NEW new) i imagined a situation where it was simply expected that straight away (ie. no 30 delay) that i was in subbie mode when i saw my Man. Because that is who i am.

But on days when work has fucked me with some 200 inch dildo and it's thrust out my mouth and impaled me to the wall while administering 31415 strokes with a spiked bat, i may think differently :\

Anonymous said...

I would detest it if my Master greeted me with a glass of wine/coffee after my day at work.

I can imagine Him doing that as a punishment! Treating me vanilla after a hard day, glass of wine, little smoochy touchy feely (annoyingly itchy) kisses and loving words whispered in my ear? Blaaaahhhccckkkkhhhh.

Greet me at the door by all means, grip my hair, drag me to the play room, push me on the floor, rip my clothes off and tell me to SUCK....grins!

rosebud3cc

~martha said...

i am with the majority. Tell me to strip and crawl, pull me up by my hair and tell me to SUCK NOW. **shivers** And that would just be the beginning.
my Master is struggling right now, i have done all i can do to help. For the moment, i live my D/s through the web world. Thank You Cloud.