Saturday, November 11, 2006

Befuddlement

IT is always easier going with the flow and doing what every one else wants you to is it not. Subs I have noticed have this angelic expression on their faces when they like the rules and decisions of their Masters. Throw them a curve and boy there is defiance and questioning. It is like a pain slut saying in a middle of session no that is not the way you are suppose to spank me. Subbies that love protocols forgetting to do things that they do not like. Each will do this to there on level of comfort with their Doms but they still do it.

It is funny to see subs dripping with submission to suddenly say well I did not think you would do that. So when I hear of subs being perfect submissives I just cringe a bit . All subs have a brat in them , I believe that subs have a predefined fantasy of what their submission is to be . The brat will beguile , mis-inform plot and push limits that they feel take them away from their fantasy of submission. Most hate changes or variants in their road to their ultimate ideals of submission. Constant negociations and suggestions.

I do prefer slaves , one intense negociation at the begining then it is the delightful words yes Master and with maybe some trepidation off they go to fulfill the desires of their Master. Yes I do prefer them. Just after a while I think some complacency does set in and Masters suddenly elevate them and in doing so, take them away from their ideal slavery. Then the brat sneeks out.

I have always prided my self on being a listener, to hear, understand and then provide what the sub/slave wants. Well my befuddlement is when we as Doms or Masters act as we are supposed to and decided for subs and slaves or push them to the submission that they describe to us do we feel that the sub /slave is second guessing us what happened to the trust? Yes I know there are monsters out there and giving such trust could prove deadly but there must be a time when the sub /slave lets go of the control they so desperately seek to give away and accept that they trust us. Funny two individuals wishing to provide for the need of the other only to be dashed by the interpretation of words. Oh well spare the rod and spoil the submissive, one must do what one feels is right one last question is should the titles change? Perhaps we should have degrees such as sometime Dom or quasi Dom or sub Dom maybe levels of Dominance could be by coloured belt , no the martial arts have already done that I know perhaps we should go back to wearing hankies or rings on pinky fingers.

Ah for the days of intolerance and service time to daydream.

No comments: