Sunday, November 19, 2006

punishment .

It is such a nasty word. It sounds bad before any mention is given as to the reason for punishment. I deliver punishment coldly. They are informed why and the reason for the quantity of strokes there is no warm up and no retrain ts. They must hold themselves in position for the strokes. They are given a mantra to state after each stroke. After all strokes are given they are given some time to ponder their error. I give no loving touches from the start of the punishment to the end of quiet time. I remain in the same room as they are but no contact so they can focus on how to improve themselves. I state clear rules for them they have chance to clarify them. I do not punish if the have a good reason and I punish less if it was something they decided upon with knowledge of consequence.

I will punish a slave for breaking rules with out thought towards consequence. I do not like it when subs are mindless or use poor judgement. If something comes up on the spur of the moment and I am not available to decide. I expect the slave to think on how I would answer or decide with full knowledge that they will be punished . At least they can give an explanation as to why they made the decision.

A punishment need not be given as if it is written in stone I want the sub have some hope , with out that they will not grow and make worse decisions in the future.

1 comment:

milla said...

It sounds like You're fair. It's like teachers who punish or praise indiscriminantly or when the students have no knowledge of the rules. There is no way they can structure their behaviour. Resentment builds on both sides, and chaos reigns (well, relative chaos) Punishment, as You describe is fair. And it's interesting Your statement about knowledge of consequence. I suppose one could say that if you know the consequence and still break the rule it's worse. But then You clarify it with Your next sentence about needing them to think about what You would think at all times. So that allows full cogniscence of the action.

Thank You for the post.

--{milla}